Sunday, September 9, 2012

So its almost been a year.. Boy do I suck! As I write this my husband has emptied the dishwasher and now is doing to laundry.. Double suck. But what a nice guy! Anyways the reason why I'm in bed and he is doing the laundry is because I have a prego back and it hurts all the time! So I go right to my bed when I get home! Back to the part that I'm PREGO!! I'm so excited
, or I should say we are so excited! I'm five months today and for those that don't know that means I am half way. It's been hard.. Really hard. Grant and I tried getting pregnant for nine months and finally the night before we left the the Bahamas I took a test! The line was very light but it was there and I finally was pregnant! So we headed out on a vacation where there is unlimited food and where I gained 4 pounds.. Not a good way to start off a pregnancy. Well paradise had to come to an end and we got home.. And I got sick, so sick! That lasted for about six weeks and I swore I would have no more kids. However now I might have a few more! So basically I am getting bigger and bigger and the baby is too. Tuesday we find out what this little bigger is and I will have to post it them!! Yay!! I

No comments:

Post a Comment