Monday, September 10, 2012

Just some info on life

Well last night was the first time I blogged on my phone.. hence so many errors! I still thought it was pretty good and I accomplished what I needed to, which was to get me into blogging. I figure I am having a baby and why not blog about the second most life changing experience EVER!! The first was marriage and can I just say the I love being married.. and to be honest I used to couldn't say that. I/we just forgot to date and to remember each other. So at one point we felt like we were roommates and not even lovers. Isn't that crazy? Anyways I have decided that this phase that we went through probably happens to most and it is something that I/we need to continually work on. Now after a couple months of figuring out each other again we are finally very very happy. It couldn't have come at a better time because remember I am pregnant! We honestly couldn't be more excited and nervous. Grant wants a boy and I want a HEALTHY baby.
I also just witnessed my sister having her baby.. yes the whole thing and it scared me to death.. Holy crap I can't believe that my body will do what hers did. It is amazing. Anyways for the progress on this prego body of mine that just keeps growing is, I'm 20 weeks, I have gained 13 pounds, and my boobs are triple the size they usually are. Now that I would actually look good in bras and victorias secret stuff (boob wise) I have a belly that sticks out. Dang.. oh well. My mirror only shows the top half of my body so I just think I look good!


Enough about me, Grant is kicking butt in life. He has two jobs plus started a carpet cleaning company, and is full time in school. How does he do it? No idea. He just gets up and goes until late at night and sleeps like a baby because he is so tired. Oh do I love him! He is really amazing and I couldn't be more lucky to be "dating"/married to this guy. I get butterflies again when he is coming home and guys he is so HOT! I mean seriously he is just perfect for me. pictures will come soon, I need to figure this stuff out once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment