Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So I'm on my phone again and actually it does some autocorrect which is nice but I need more help the that. Anyways back to what this post is even about is we found out what we are having and coildnt be more excited.. Grant literally was shaking with excitement and I had a few tears because it was crazy. I guess when you find out what it is and see the baby with the arms legs fingers and toes it become more real then anything else ever has. I'm going to be a mom and grant a dad and we are going to have a BOY! We do have a name but for the most part it's secret but I have told some. So when I was sitting or laying on that dreaded table where they put this nice gel and towel on your belly My mind was racing.. I honestly didn't care what it was and really I wasn't looking at that. I was looking at its little perfect body and perfect hands and feet. Everything was on place and things were functioning perfectly. I know I have already used the word perfect to many times but honestly it was a moment the was absolutely perfect! I can't wait to be a mom and I can't wait for grant to be a dad. He is going to be a great dad and I know I will love him more and more each day as he holds our little guy. It just has been an amazing experience and I realize that our life is t perfect, we have to work like crazy to get by but we are so blessed and I am greatful. So now as I prepare to bring a little boy into our lives I feel like this little boy has brought me closer to Grant and also closer to Heavenly Father. I just can't express what I feel but I k ow that all the moms out there have felt the same thing! Anyways enough about the mushy stuff and sorry to bore whoever is reading but yes I had exciting news and also lots of feelings so what better way to share then to blog?! Also here are some belly pics from today .. Can't believe I am letting people see!! Enjoy! And yay for our baby BOY!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay congrats Brooke and grant! I'm so excited for you to experience motherhood but especially mothering a boy!! I'm loving it so I know you will too!! So glad you're in the blogging business so I can keep up with you guys! Tell grant I'm way happy for him to be a dad too!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, congratulations!!!! That is so so exciting :) Your little guy is going to be so adorable! I find out what we are having in two weeks, and I can't even wait!

    ReplyDelete