Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A long time coming










So I was just going to write every month but then I decided that was kind of boring. So anyways I am not just going to write randoms. Grant and I have been busy little bees, in school and working! It is so different to be in school. We took the semester off when we got married and then had the summer. Wow it was great. Now it is torture! I have the crazy classes of organic chemistry and physics. Grant is working on his business degree and also working at the detention center and sports authority. We have been saved by my parents, and the food they always feed us! We live about 20 mins out of cedar so we never go there until we are done with everything. So we are at my parents about 80% of our free time! We are finally on our Thanksgiving break! It is about freaking time!!!! Here are some pictures of some of our recent and by recent I mean like within the last 5 to 6 months! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment