Thursday, May 26, 2011

Now to the month of February!

Still no pics sorry.. still no internet either so I didnt have a way to put them up. Anyways the month of Feb. It was a great month. For valentines day Grant and I both worked so I postponed it for two days. I had cut out 100 hearts and wrote 100 things I loved about Grant and put them EVERYWHERE in our room. My family all joked and laughed about my idea and said I was doing it only because I am a newly wed. Hopefully not! I hope we always do fun things for eachother! It was fun to see him freak out about all the hearts and read each one. Anyways then I got him something else but I cant remember. haha! But he got me a large bag of my favorite treats.... AND....and IPhone! I was so excited and he totally beat me on the gift buying thing this year. My present was about triple what his was so I better step it up or he might have to step it down! We also enjoyed a nice mexican dinner that night and then went home and watched a redbox. (we love to do that!) Thats about all that happened on Valentines. It was our first month being married and I feel like it just flew by. It was so fun and I always was thinking how lucky I was. I loved waking up to Grant (still do) and just having someone I trust by my side always! Boy am I lucky. We made it to the temple twice in February and I was kinda scared out of my mind to go back because I was kinda in a daze my first time! We were so lucky because Grants best friend and his wife were there so she helped me with everything! I just love going. Grant and I have a goal to go every week if possible but at least twice a month. So we will see if we can meet that! We also started date night. I always have wednesday nights off and he has asked for that day to be his day off as well. So we take turns planning the date.. basically we go to a movie and dinner every wednesday nights! we love it so it works! I think that is all that happened in feb. just another month of pure bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment